Feel like something is missing?
Overwhelmed by finances?
Maybe it is not money...
Looking for your life partner?
Self-confidence need a boost?
Stuck & not progessing personally or professionally?
Want to move forward but don't know where to start?
Coaching may help! Click to listen.
Featured author "Life Choices: Putting the Pieces Together"
Contact me to purchase the book.
I can help you get the peace of mind and contentment
that comes with
a successful and balanced life.
Hello! Welcome to my website. As a certified life coach, I will partner with you to help you achieve your goals and dreams! I am also a professional trainer, speaker, and author specializing in personal finance, relationships, etiquette AND most of all...enjoying the best LIFE possible! I will share with you the basic tools that have brought me success and empower you to succeed!
You are welcome to read five of my most popular articles:
- The ABCDs of a Healthy Financial Plan
- SIMPLE Steps YOU Can Do NOW to Prevent Identity Theft
- The Importance of Networking (and why it is important in this economy)
- Financial Resiliency - Five Tips to Help You Bounce Back!
- Where Does Etiquette Fit?
Feeling motivated and ready for change? Contact me now.
With all of the ups, downs and transitions in our lives, including education, careers, marriage, children, and divorce, two needs stand out:
My practice began with a passion to help people, like you and me, gain financial freedom and understand the power of credit. Having been a personal financial educator since the year 2000 and presenting more than 600 financial seminars, I became a Life Coach at the urging of one of my seminar attendees.
Later, in response to the needs of my clients, I added two specialties, relationship coaching, and etiquette. What I found was as my clients' finances became solid (some already were), they wanted to keep moving forward and accomplish more. Seeking a satisfying relationship has proven to be a natural transition in the personal journey to a balanced life. Relationship coaching takes you on a path of continued self-discovery while uncovering your requirements, needs, and expectations.
Interwoven through all of this is etiquette. Having good manners and knowing the rules of etiquette is absolutely vital for each person who wishes to advance personally and professionally. How we speak to people, including our body language and social graces is what sets us apart.
As a coach, I can help you on your journey...a journey which I have personally traveled and found success.
What is coaching? Coaching is a co-creative relationship that focuses on you - what is important to you and how you can achieve it. We work together, as peers, to visualize your goals & make them happen.
Margaret Wildi, CPCU AIM AAM CPIW DAE CPD
Assistant Vice President - Work/Life Services
Grange Insurance Companies
Curious if you are coachable? Click on the word "quiz" on the left side.
"A coach is someone who gets you to do what you don't
want to do, so that you can be who you want to be."
- Coach Tom Landry, Football Hall of Fame
What are Kathy Jo's clients saying?
"Working with Kathy Jo has been wonderful! She presented numerous seminars over the last 5 years through our Benefits/Ceridian relationship. Whether it’s a more challenging topic such as 'Silencing the Inner Critic,' or a lighter topic, 'Happiness,' she presents in a style that is easy to listen to and is very engaging! Her style of presenting allows participants to open up during difficult topics. I can’t wait for her to return to our workplace!"
(Jennifer Rhoades, GlaxoSmithKline)
- “Kathy Jo possesses all of the traits needed to be an excellent coach and speaker including kindness, sincerity, concern and empathy. Her ability to relate to people is a special gift and a powerful asset as a public speaker. The lunch time program that she provided on financial budgeting received only positive feedback from employees in the audience. I can offer only positive recommendations for Kathy Jo’s professionalism and expertise as a personal coach and financial speaker.”
(Roseann Martino, Mine Safety Appliances)
- “Kathy Jo made a lunchtime presentation to our employees during one of our monthly lunch 'n learns on the subject of budgeting and financial fitness. She has a solid grasp of this topic and presents in an energetic and passionate way. Employees were asked to provide feedback after each session and to comment on past presenters, as well. Kathy Jo was consistently named as a favorite.”
(Sharon Ricketts, Massaro Corporation)
- “Kathy Jo has designed and conducted several training courses for me over the last two years. The majority of these courses were intended to teach employees how to conduct their financial lives in a successful and responsible manner, as well as how to fix past financial problems. I have never been disappointed in one of Kathy Jo's programs and would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a life coach or trainer.”
(Will Beaumont, Mountaineer Casino Racetrack & Resort)
- "I just spoke of you with a friend who complimented my ‘new found attitude towards life’. I shared that I work with a great Life Coach that fully supports me!!" (Maria, Pennsylvania)
- "Coach KJ helped me move from 'procrastinator' to 'achiever' in a very short time." (Paul, Pennsylvania)
- "If you want to get it done... work with Kathy Jo... Amazing results!" (Katherine, North Carolina)
- "After working with Kathy Jo, I am finally in control of my life - my checkbook balances, my savings is growing, and now I found my special someone." (Sue, California)
- "Thank you for helping ME make a difference in ME." (Annie, Arizona)
Kathy Jo Pollack © 2007-2015. All Rights Reserved.