Feel like something is missing?
Broke between pays?
Maybe it is not money...
Looking for your Life Partner?
Self confidence need a boost?
Coaching may help! Click to listen.
Featured author "Life Choices: Putting the Pieces Together"
Contact me to purchase the book.
I can help you get the peace of mind and contentment
that comes with
a balanced life.
Hello! Welcome to my website. As a certified life coach, I will partner with you to help you achieve your goals and dreams! I am also a professional trainer, speaker, and author with a focus on personal finance, relationships, etiquette AND most of all...enjoying the best LIFE possible!
You are welcome to read five of my most popular articles:
- The ABCDs of a Healthy Financial Plan
- SIMPLE Steps YOU Can Do NOW to Prevent Identity Theft
- The Importance of Networking (and why it is important in this economy)
- Financial Resiliency - Five Tips to Help You Bounce Back!
- Where Does Etiquette Fit?
Feeling motivated and ready for change? Contact me now.
With all of the ups and downs and transitions in our lives, education, careers, marriage, children, and divorce, to name a few, two needs stand out:
My practice began with a financial passion to help people, like you and me, gain money management skills and understand the power of credit. Then, in response to the needs of my clients, I added relationship coaching, and most recently etiquette. What I found was as my clients' finances became solid (and some already were), they wanted to keep moving forward. Seeking a satisfying relationship has proved to be a natural transition in the personal journey to a balanced life. It takes you on a path of continued self-discovery while uncovering your requirements, needs, and expectations. As a coach, I can help you on your journey!
Interwoven through all of this is etiquette. Having good manners and knowing the rules of etiquette is absolutely vital for each person who wishes to advance personally and professionally. How we speak to people, including our body language and social graces is what sets us apart.
What is coaching? Coaching is a co-creative relationship that focuses on you - what is important to you and how you can achieve it. We work together, as peers, to visualize your goals & make them happen.
Margaret Wildi, CPCU AIM AAM CPIW DAE CPD
Assistant Vice President - Work/Life Services
Grange Insurance Companies
Curious if you are coachable? Click on the word "quiz" on the left side.
"A coach is someone who gets you to do what you don't
want to do, so that you can be who you want to be."
- Coach Tom Landry, Football Hall of Fame
What are Kathy Jo's clients saying?
- “Kathy Jo possesses all of the traits needed to be an excellent coach and speaker including kindness, sincerity, concern and empathy. Her ability to relate to people is a special gift and a powerful asset as a public speaker. The lunch time program that she provided on financial budgeting received only positive feedback from employees in the audience. I can offer only positive recommendations for Kathy Jo’s professionalism and expertise as a personal coach and financial speaker.”
(Roseann Martino, Mine Safety Appliances)
- “Kathy Jo made a lunchtime presentation to our employees during one of our monthly lunch 'n learns on the subject of budgeting and financial fitness. She has a solid grasp of this topic and presents in an energetic and passionate way. Employees were asked to provide feedback after each session and to comment on past presenters, as well. Kathy Jo was consistently named as a favorite.”
(Sharon Ricketts, Massaro Corporation)
- “Kathy Jo has designed and conducted several training courses for me over the last two years. The majority of these courses were intended to teach employees how to conduct their financial lives in a successful and responsible manner, as well as how to fix past financial problems. I have never been disappointed in one of Kathy Jo's programs and would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a life coach or trainer.”
(Will Beaumont, Mountaineer Casino Racetrack & Resort)
- "I just spoke of you with a friend who complimented my ‘new found attitude towards life’. I shared that I work with a great Life Coach that fully supports me!!" (Maria, Pennsylvania)
- "Coach KJ helped me move from 'procrastintor' to 'achiever' in a very short time." (Paul, Pennsylvania)
- "If you want to get it done... work with Kathy Jo... Amazing results!" (Katherine, North Carolina)
- "After working with Kathy Jo, I am finally in control of my life - my checkbook balances, my savings is growing, and now I found my special someone." (Sue, California)
- "Thank you for helping ME make a difference in ME." (Annie, Arizona)
Kathy Jo Pollack © 2007-2013. All Rights Reserved.